Most of the people have the different email account like Yahoo, Gmail, and Outlook. Some people would like to access all of their different email accounts into one account, for example if the user would like to access their Gmail account into Outlook.com account. In this case how they can access Gmail account in to Outlook.com?
Outlook.com provide the solutions to add multiple email account to their outlook.com account. Following steps guide you to how you can setup the Gmail into Outlook.com account.
Setup Gmail into Outlook.com
- Login to your outlook.com email account
- Go settings by click on the Gear icon in the top bar
- Then click on the Connected accounts
- In the Connected accounts page click on the Other email accounts
- It will be open the popup window, here you have to enter the Gmail account details like email address and password
- You can choose the option where your email will be stored in this case you have to select create a new folder for important email then click OK
- Next you have to add POP/SMTP connection settings
- Here you have to enter the Gmail incoming and outgoing server information. You will get all of this information from Gmail settings page.
Once you have make the setup, a new folder will be created and you can send and receive the Gmail into outlook.com email account. The same setps you can add the multiple account like Yahoo email into Outlook.com account.
Latest posts by Jey Ganesh (see all)
- How to Configure Gmail into Outlook.com? - May 8, 2018
- How to Download all images at once from Microsoft Word? - May 7, 2018
- 10 Important online tools for PDF files - May 2, 2018
- How to add the Video category on YouTube Channel? - May 1, 2018
- How to Prevent Mobile Phone Overheating? - April 6, 2018